For five years from delivery date, your Pedini Kitchen will be protected from any manufacturing or assembly fault. An additional 2 years of warrantee can be extended by filling out the warrantee card supplied with the kitchen and returned. Should you use this warrantee, please contact us for free assistance with facilitating repair or replacement of the faulty component. The warrantee is subject to the following conditions:
- Applicable only if the kitchen has been ‘normally’ used, according to the use and maintenance recommended by the manufacture.
- Covers only items that bear the Pedini mark; for items not bearing the Pedini mark the item will be covered by the suppliers warrantee.
- Pedini Cucine refuses all responsibility for any damage caused by third party items added to the factory produced components.
At Pedini, producing green kitchens is not a trend, or an option – it’s a way of life! For years, we have been producing nothing but green products – this is how we maintain a perfect synthesis between safeguarding the environment and the ultimate care for the health of our clients:
- Our marine grade (water proof) cabinet box construction is made of 100% post-consumption recycled wood. It is FSC certified (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Our products have the absolute lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry*.
- All the wood we are using comes exclusively from sustainable sources (farmed trees, not old growth forests).
- We adhere to environmentally friendly practices in our production line and in our various production facilities. Since July of 2010, Pedini is using solar energy, generated from its own solar energy system.
Since 1957, Pedini has been a trendsetter in kitchen design and technology.
Today, Pedini is not just a leader in the modern kitchen design arena but also a pioneer in the area of eco friendly kitchen production and green kitchen products.
Since its debut, more than 50 years ago, Pedini has been at the forefront of Italian kitchen design and production. From its very first model Pedini incorporated innovative ideas such as curved surfaces and discreet work zones. Pedini also helped to create efficiencies in the production process as one of the first companies to introduce the modular kitchen system now used by most worldwide kitchen producers.
Throughout its history, Pedini has consistently introduced trendsetting models such as the often copied curves of the Artika, Integra and Dune kitchens. With its ongoing research investment, Pedini is also continually improving its production techniques with an eye on quality and environmental responsibility.
Through its continual innovation and commitment to quality, Pedini has continually extended its reach and is now recognized worldwide with approx 300 showrooms in more than 25 countries.